Thursday 10 May 2012

Toppers lippy

So... I ordered this online when topshop were doing the 20% student discount, meaning I got it for £6.40 instead of £8 :)
But online it didn't look as bright as it does really do I did get a bit of a shock when opening!
However I have grown to like this...
It's called Tease, and it comes out lighter on the lips than it looks in the swatch! (my boyfriend said it looks a bit lilac, not sure about that.. Ha!)
It's a nice creamy consistency and very pigmented, but my only gripe is that it doesn't last very long...
Overall it's a nice colour that I think looks best with a bit of blush and black winged liner!
Hope this is helpful!



Georgia 



1 comment :

  1. Wow that is bright, but I bet it looks great on you!

    I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, yay!
    Take a look at my blog post if you’re interested!
    Amy xx
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post