Tuesday 26 June 2012

7 things for 7 days update!


Sprinkle of Glitter's 7 things


So going back to last week, Sprinkle of Glitter inspired me to get organised and set myself some tasks for the week! Now I'll do a quick update of how I got on...


1. Work Get back in to the swing of my summer job. Although cinema work isn't exactly complicated, I have lived the lazy student life for the past year and deffo need to get back in the swing of things again!

It didn't take me long to get back in to the swing of things, not much has changed in the time I haven't been there! So this one can be well and truly checked off the list!

2.  Organise my time As I'll be working mostly evenings and weekends, and my boyfriend Craig works weekdays, we'll have to make the effort to set aside time to spend with each other.

This has gone well, we set aside Sunday to spend together, went shopping, went out for a roast dinner and watched the football :) CHECK.

3. Relax I only finished my second year exams on the 13th June so I spent a lot of my recent weeks stressing out in the company of a mountain of text books and paper, I feel I deserve to counter balance this with lots of pampering! 

I have this one down to a T! I haven't had too many hours at work yet as it's not too busy at the mo, so the rest of my time has been spent relaxingggg... CHECK.

4. Exercise I have been making sparse visits to pilates and zumba classes with my mum recently and I never thought it was possible but I actually enjoy it! I aim to go to the gym two or three times this week.


Well I didn't do any classes because I haven't got the money to part with, but I did do an aerobics dvd a few times last week! SEMI CHECK.

5. Work Experience The end of my second year has made me panic about how soon I will be out on my own in the real world (!!) and I would love to be able to fit some work experience in this summer. So I'm going to get emailing and applying this week!

I emailed a few places, still need to contact a few more! Haven't heard yet... Fingers crossed! KIND OF CHECK.

6. Read I'm reading Solar by Ian McEwan who is one of my favourite authors and I'm almost finished it... just a few more pagesss!

When I wrote just a few more pages, it was really like a few hundred more pages, I'm not quite finished yet but almost!

7. Sell I had a sort out when I was moving out of my uni house as I wrote about here, and I still have got lots of bits and bobs to put on Ebay this week!

My items are still on sale here, I've had a few bids so that's exciting! CHECK!

I'm loving this checking off business!

What's on your to do list this week?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post