Thursday 7 June 2012

Instagram Diary #1


My Instagram Week...




1. Me and my pal Nadine having a cheeky Fire and Stone in the sunshine at Gunwharf Quays!
2. Glamour magazine giving away Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara excites me!
3. Jubilee themed nails
4. Diamond Jubilee Picnic at Hampton Court in the sunshine :)
5. Grape Fanta mmm from Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe in Windsor.
6. CUTE Jubilee Cupcake from Cake Fantasy.
7. Yankee Candle section at the garden center where I spent a long time sniffing before purchasing Fruit Fusion and Pink Dragon Fruit!
8. Picture on the side of the Rob Ryan box that my set of mugs came in, was going to throw it away so took this photo but then changed my mind because it's wayyy too pretty!
9. Cup of tea that I am enjoying this rainy afternoon whist online shopping and blog reading :)

I realise this is not a conventional Monday to Sunday week, but I had some nice photo's and did some nice things this Wednesday to Thursday week and thought I'd do this :)

Georgia 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post