Monday 18 June 2012

Thrifty, crafty gift ideas!


Helloooo!

As I was flicking through this week's Look Magazine  and came across these adorable little charms from The-beadshop.co.uk starting from only 70p each! I clicked on to the website to take a look and thought it was such a cute idea. 

My student budget means that when it comes round to the birthdays of my friends and family, I obviously want to get something special and heartfelt but I'd prefer it not to cost me a month's rent! 

I don't have many talents but I can cut and stick photos quite well so I often make up photo collages and album's as personalized gifts and this is another crafty idea to give as a personal gift that won't cost a bomb!

I will definitely be ordering some of these to make something for the next upcoming occasion! So pretty, so cheap and delivery to the UK is only £1.95.

They sell everything you need to make your own charm bracelets, necklaces, brooches, watches, bag charms, earrings and loaadsss more crafty bits.

And the range of charms and beads suit all tastes and ages!











I'm thinking I may make a bracelet, key ring and a bookmark with matching charms!

Have you got any crafty present making ideas?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post