Saturday 28 July 2012

Sprinkle of Glitter's 7 things...

Louise's Post
In August I will.... 

Work I have been on holiday from uni now for what seems like years and seem to have completely forgotten I actually have work to do over summer! I have to do some reading and re do my lit review in preparation for my dissertation so I am to at least start this over August! 

See the sun! I realise this sounds weird, I work in a cinema so I'm indoors with no natural light on my skin for hours on end and it's finally hot in England like it is now I'd like to be able to get some vitamin D!

Do something Olympic-y! I'm currently catching up on what I missed from the Olympic ceremony last night as I was at work and it's amazing! It's such an exciting thing for London and I want to be able to tell my children and grandchildren about it! I'm off to one of the free music events in Hyde park next week and I definitely want to watch and get involved in some of the other things going on! 

Save I've been spending rather a lot recently and need to really start saving money for when I move back to uni in September! 

Blog I have a long list of different posts I want to do but haven't had much free time over July so I shall get going on this during August. 

Decorate I have been itching to redecorate my bedroom at home and now it's summer I may try and rope my boyfriend in to helping me! 

Try I have recently bought a few new makeup bits and bobs to try but I always seem to be in a rush when doing my makeup (maybe I should get up earlier!)so usually just reach for the same things! Then I can do a few more reviews too :) 

So that's my seven things for August! I was so excited to see that Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter linked my blog in her list from last month! All those links must have taken her ages to do so it's very nice of her to make the effort to include everyone :) 

 Thanks for reading!

 Georgia

18 comments :

  1. I'm the same with your 'Try', I never have time to do my makeup and I have so many new products sitting around waiting to be used! Great post xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That's one of my favourite ones though, it's pretty good to give yourself a goal to try loads of new bits of makeup! haha xx

      Delete
  2. Saving, I'm no good at it! always mean to but I never can!

    I found you blog through the BBU blog hop :) Im following.

    alizzet101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I found you through the BBU blog hop. I've done this post too on my blog if you would like to look.

    C
    xxx
    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and cute blog! I love to watch sprinkleofglitter on youtube, babyglitter is so cute too!
    Btw, I'm a new follower, Ive linked your button on my blog too, perhaps you could link mine if you'd like to?:)

    www.the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love her videos too she's so funny!
      Thanks for following and commenting! I will link your button too :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! Feel free to check out/follow my blog at www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a brilliant post

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  7. This such a determination, you will definitely have your list done pretty soon, Georgia!!! I can't wait to read all of your planned posts in August;-))) As for the sun - feel free to come visit us in case the weather changes in England, we have plenty of vitamin D here;-))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I love doing these lists, it really motivates me! haha I wish I could, the sun has gone in now, looks like the english summer is over! thanks for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  8. love what u have planned to do in August!!!!
    i hope u can realise your wishes as soon as possible.
    happy sunbathing!




    Following u now via both Goggle + and blog lovin'. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :) your blog is lovely, following now too :) xx

      Delete
  9. I love your list, your lucky to get some good weather! Scotland has had rubbish weather and I have the same feeling about College I think I forget what I do again because I have been on holiday so long haha. I love your blog so I'm following you now
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. likeee your blog,
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I love Louise :) I want to try new make-up/ new styles... I always get chicken about doing something new! Love your blog!
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like you have a busy August on your hands!!Wish i had time to plan stuff for myself.....with 2 mini mes..me time is in short supply!!

    found you via the BBU blog hop...pop over sometime and say hi
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post