Tuesday 3 July 2012

Update!

Hellooo!

Just a quick post to tell you all about a new website launching that I have been lucky enough to be a part of!

The lovely Faye from Girl does Geek has amazingly created her very own Online Magazine called Girl Geek Culture. Lots of different bloggers, including Faye, are writing about all different geeky things like TV, comic books, games, books and gadgets and loads more!

I have been very excited to be able to write for the book section, and I've already published my first post Top 5 Summer Reads!

It was very fun to do, and there is a lot more book related posts to come from me!

Take a look and I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks again to Faye for including me in her amazing magazine!

Which different book posts would you like to see next?

I'm also thinking of doing a giveaway if I reach 50 followers, what do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post