Tuesday 7 August 2012

Liebster award post take two!

Hellooo!
So I realise you guys have seen this post from me before a while back but I have been nominated again by a few more lovely bloggers so this is take two, so I get a chance to answer their questions and also share some blogs around that I love reading and hope you will to! :)

I was very kindly nominated by Amelia, Lozz, Alizzet, OPInionated, Gabriella and Ash
So go check out their lovely blogs!

11 things about me: (now I can't promise they will be 11 interesting things!)
1. I live in London with my mum and sister.
2. ...where I have been crammed in to the box room for the summer!
3. I wear a very attractive cap and apron whilst serving people popcorn at the cinema ;)
4. I used to be the weather girl on my local radio station!
5. I've just finished my second year at Portsmouth uni studying Journalism.
6. I'm a sucker for american television, 90210, Desperate Housewives, New Girl, Revenge...
7. I've been with my boyfriend since I was 15!
8. I spend money like I'm rich but I'm actually a student... waa
9. I play guitar and piano.
10. My favourite book ever in the world is Atonement by Ian McEwan
11. I'm way too addicted to watching Come Dine With Me.


Amelia's Questions:

1. Where do you get your style inspiration from?
Magazines and bloggers generally!

2. What made you want to start up a blog?
I'm training to be a journalist so thought I'd give it a go to practise my writing but didn't realise anyone would actually read it and they do so I'm very happy about that!

3. Where is your favourite place to shop?
Westfield london! It's got everything...

4. Who are your favourite designers?
I do obviously lust after lots of high end jewelry, clothes, bags... etc but at the end of the day I'm a student so I only actually buy from the highstreet! Except the odd high end makeup treat of course!

5. Where do you get your ideas for your posts?
Just from reading other blogs and being inspired, or seeing things in magazines or buying products I want to write about!

6. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Now I did go through a phase of thinking I was cool and going to a Dubstep bar with my friends from uni but I've now resigned to the fact I'm not cool... I like Katy Perry and I'm not ashamed to say it! As long as I can sing along to it, I like it ;)

7. Where in the world would you most like to go?
Italy!

8. What is your all time favourite beauty product?
Just one?! umm at the moment probably my Lush Eyes Right Mascara... It's amazing!

9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Ben and Jerry's. I work on the concession in the cinema so get 40% discount ahhh

10. What is your favourite food?
Pasta, pizza anything carby... I'm struggling not to be obese.

11. What do you enjoy doing in your free time aside to blogging?
Watching tele, spending time with my boyf and friends, shopping, getting dressed up and going out and the rest of my time is spent either doing uni work or slaving away at the cinema!




Lozz's Questions:


1. what is your favourite colour?
Pink, and sometimes green and sometimes purple, it changes!

2. if you were an animal wich one would you be?
A cat of course, they have the best lives!

3. what is your best achievement in life so far?
Going to university probably! I'm the only one in my family apart from my mum who has gone so far :)

4. where do you see yourself in 10 years?
OMG I'll be 30 in 10 years... whatttt! Hopefully working as a Journalist! 

5. if you change anything would you?
I'd go back and change my lottery numbers to the winning ones!

6. if you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would it consist of?
ohh I'd have to wash it overnight that would be a pain! Umm probs a little dress and cardi combo, and I'd need an umbrella all year round in England!
7. what three things would take to a desert island?
iphone, cocktail waiter, bikini... sorted

8. if someone could play you in a film whom would it be?
I'm not sure a film about me would be very interesting but ideally I'd want Zooey Deschanel... oh and I'd also want a head transplant to look exactly like her! 

9. your worst habit?
Not replying to texts.. I read them, think of what I'm going to reply with and then think 'ahh I'll do it in a minute' then hours later I get annoyed texts from my friends and boyfriend asking why I haven't text back! oops

10. long hair or short hair?
I'd love to have long dark thick hair but I have been given fine, light hair which deffo looks better short!

11. what one beauty product can you not live without?
Liquid eyeliner, I wear it everyday!

Alizzet's Questions:

1. If money was no object, what would you love to have?
I'd like to have Topshop as my personal wardrobe... 

2. What is your favourite thing to eat?
Chocolate

3. High end or Drugstore?
Drug store!

4. Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
Read the book!

5. What do you order at Starbucks?
A skinny vanilla late usually but I have Costa more often where I get peach Ice tea!

6. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
The other day when my mum asked me to come and watch her end of year Zumba show! 

7. When you wake up, what's the first thing you think of?
Having a cup of tea!

8. Would you rather never being able to wear mascara or never being able to wear foundation?
I'd rather wear foundation as my lashes are alright but my skin isn't always!

9. What country would you love to visit?
Italy!

10. What was the last concert you went to?
I went to the BT London Live in Hyde park last week and saw Alex clare and cover drive!

11. If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
I couldn't think of one so I just asked my sister and she said and I quote: 'bootylicious and that's all you need to know!' So yes let me change the answer to question 6 to just now!

OPInionated's Questions:

Here are my questions for the nominees:-

1. What’s your favourite beauty product?
Lush Eyes Right Mascara! For now anyway...

2.  Favourite movie of all time?
Harry Brown!

3.  Who is your Hollywood crush?
Tom Hardy! Does he count as Hollywood? I don't know but yes.

4.  What is your favourite season and seasonal activity?
Winter and all things christmassy!

5.  If you could  have any car, cost not being an issue, what would you buy?
Mini Cooper convertable in red, my boyfriend laughs at me when I say that!

6.  If you could have a super power what would it be?
Flying obvs, imagine how quick travelling would be!

7.  If you had a time machine, what era/ place would you go to?
The future, to see what's going to happen, then I can predict things and everyone will think I'm amazing.

8.  Swimming pool or ocean?
Swimming pool!

9.  Who has had the biggest positive impact on your life?
Friends probably, I've got some really nice ones! haha

10. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Well I'm more of a confused owl! I do shift work so sometimes I work late and sometimes I work early so I just sleep whenever I can.

11.  What is your favourite book?
Ian McEwan Atonement!

Gabriella's Questions:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Italy because I like Italian food! HA

2. Name something next to you?
My little sis Lydia is sitting here with me playing angry birds!

3. If you where a animal, which one would you be?
Kitty Kat ;)

4. Name your favourite makeup/beauty all time brand?
I like Benefit but I don't have just one brand I always buy, I like to try new things!

5. What is tv show could you not live without?
Come dine with me, I could watch it all day.

6. Vampires or Werewolves? 
I'm not really a big Twighlight fan so can I just choose cats instead?

7. Can you speak any other languages?
I did GCSE French but wasn't very good at it! I'd love to one day learn and perhaps teach sign language though!

8. How many continents in the world have you visited?
Only one so far!

9. If you could change your name, what name would you rather?
Well I quite like my first name but my second name is Butcher! Which isn't the most feminine of names so I'd probably change that if I could to something prettier!

10. What is your favourite crisp/ potato chip flavour?
Sensations Spare rib

11. Heals or flats?
Heels as I'm only 5"3 I need all the height I can get!

Ash's Questions:

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I wanted to practice writing and being a journalist and all that, and I was reading lots of beauty blogs so I thought I'd go for it!

2. Which feature are you most confident of?
umm.. nails? I know that's weird but they are quite strong and grow fast so I'm always painting them and trying out lots of nail art!

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Neither really, I think I'm a happy medium!

4. Who is your blogging inspiration?
I have loads!! Zoella, Sprinkle of glitter, Coleyyyful, Intothefold...

5. What is your biggest goal/ ambition in life?
Have an exciting career! 

6. What is your favourite subject to study?
English!

7. What are your favourite makeup and beauty brands?
Benefit!

8. What is your greatest fear?
Big spiders

9. What type of music do you listen to?
Anything that I can sing really loud to!

10. Would you rather have to wake up super early or stay up super late?
Stay up super late of course!

11. How many hours of beauty sleep do you usually get per day?
Around 7 or 8 I guess but I don't wake up feeling beautiful I'll tell you that now!

My Questions:



  • 1. What do you most like about blogging?
  • 2. How would you describe your fashion sense?
  • 3. What's your favourite lipstick ever?
  • 4. Do you have any odd phobias?
  • 5. What is your fave perfume?
  • 6. Who is your favourite beauty blogger?
  • 7. Iphone or Blackberry?
  • 8. Topshop or Primark?
  • 9. Cheese and onion or salt and vinegar?
  • 10. What would you wish for if you had three wishes? (And you can't wish for more wishes!)
  • 11. What do you want out of your blog?

I tag:



So if you have managed to get to the bottom of this post... congratulations! It's very long but I enjoyed answering all of these questions and again, thanks to all the lovely girls who nominated me :)

Thanks for reading!

Georgia 

9 comments :

  1. Thank you for nominating me!!! Its nice to know that other people like my blog and that its not just me!! hehe

    Thank you again :D

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great answers. I laughed a bit at the zumba answer. I think i'd have a laugh watching my mum at zumba too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love English too!:)
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's really cool that you used to be on your local radio station :) I love your blog,

    Bex x


    http://bex-sbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks, it really wasn't cool! I'm not sure if anyone actually listened :P But it was fun!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Wonderful answers! It is so nice to get to know bloggers through the answers to these questions! Being a spectator at the Zumba class sounded like fun :)

    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me! I agree it's nice to connect to other bloggers through these sorts of things, and find some new blogs to read! :) xx

      Delete
  6. OMG, Georgia! Thank you so unbelievably much - I'm truly honored and pleased to be nominated by you! I'm one of those true fans of yours who made it all the way to the bottom and read every single one of the answers, cause it was really nice to get to know you better, girl!;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks! That must have taken you a long time to read so I appreciate it! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post