Sunday 21 October 2012

The Think Pink Tag!

Hellooo!
I have been tagged by Jen from It's a Blondes Life to take part in the think pink tag for Breast Cancer Awareness month! 

Here are the rules of the tag:

1) Pick out your favorite pink food, make up item, fashion and random item.
2) Spread the message about breast cancer to a female friend/family in your life - the awareness, the symptoms, the checks, the healthy foods that helps prevent the disease... anything or everything! 
3) Write a blog post about 1 & 2, linking back to this post (and/or grab the cute button above!)!
4) Tag 3 of your blogger girlfriends to do the same!



Pink Food! -Raspberry Lemonade a.k.a the best drink ever
Source


Pink makeup - Bourjois Blush in Rose de Jaspe



Source

Pink Fashion - Model's own Bubblegum! It's so bright, and it's matte.

Source


Random Pink item - Bunny iphone case, the most impractical/cute thing I have ever seen!

Source
Now I am not one to be emosh, especially online for the whole world to see! So I thought I'd share something happy to hopefully raise awareness. I found this video in which the employees at St Vincent medical center enjoy a very snazzy pink glove dance to raise awareness of Breast cancer. Hope you enjoy, watch out for the 1.50 and the old guy with the very provocative moves!



I Tag:

Maria and

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for the tag Georgia! And I'm weirdly mad about that iphone cover.. will get a post together later this week :-)

    Hope you have a great week hun!

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute tag - a great way to spread awareness

    Just to let you know I have nominated you for a liebster award, you can find the post here http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html :)

    Jo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just did this tag and going to look at all the responses! Loved reading yours :)

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so bad, that I somehow missed ur comment abt the tag, cuz this is such an amazing idea! Thank for tagging me, Georgia, it means a lot to me;-) I LOVE this post, it makes me wanna have every month as a Breast Cancer Awareness month, really. Actually, that's my plan- I'll still do the post, even though October is over, and I'll tag people asking them to keep it going throughout the year;-) again thank you so much, Georgia, that's a great cause.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post