Wednesday 20 February 2013

Monday I'm in Love

Hellooo! How are you?
I don't  know about you but I absolutely love finding one off, original shops! Whether it be in real life or online, I think it's so special to get a one off piece that no one else will have, and a lot of the time you can find things for a bargain price! It really pays off to take some extra time browsing smaller companies rather than falling into Topshop and falling out with the same things that everyone else is wearing. (Don't mistake me, Topshop is amazing but on one too many occasions I've been forced to bow my head and  pretend not to notice when someone in EXACTLY the same outfit as me walks past!)

I stumbled across this cute little boutique whilst I was browsing through ASOS Marketplace, it's called Monday I'm In Love and it's sooo lovely! The head designer Kylie Malcolm has worked in fashion for 15 years and all this experience is visible in her quirky designs. Go and check the boutique out here and see below my five favourite pieces from the collection...








That's all for now!
You can also find Monday I'm In Love on Facebook and Twitter, like/follow for updates on the collection!

Kylie has also kindly sent me one of these pieces to giveaway to one of you! Look out for that coming soon!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for reading

Georgia x







4 comments :

  1. The scarf is so cute! Love the pops of neon!
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's lovely isn't it! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  2. ohh that vintage leaf purse is super cute!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute! Your blog is lovely, just followed :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post