Tuesday 30 April 2013

ASOS delivery!

Hello!
I've been doing quite a bit of holiday shopping recently and getting mega excited that in just under a month's time I'll be here!! I've still got lots to get but I'll start by showing you my recent Asos order! I always like it when it's delivered in a box, it's more exciting that way, not sure why!

I'd seen GemsMaquillage talking about it here a few weeks ago and wanted to give it a try! It's a liquid which is very odd for a blush but I really like it so far and will be doing a full review soon!

I finally got one of these! I've heard so many people say good things about them and I can see why, it's so good and I'm hoping that less breakages as a result of using this will mean my hair might grow a little bit before my holiday! fingers crossed...

I thought this was soooo cute, and as I don't want to be lugging round my massive Zara basket bag with my round Italy I thought I needed something a bit lighter and smaller! I love tan bags as well because they go with everything.

When I ordered this online I didn't realise it had the little plastic flower embellishments on the top,  (the fact that the word 'embellished' is in the title should have given it away but nooo...) and I'm not too keen on how this fits so I'm going to send it back, pretty pattern though!

I love this bikini! I'm going to get a plain white one when I return the one above, and then mix and match the top and bottoms like I'm different and cool and whatnot! 


That's all for now! 

Do you think I should send the embellished bikini back? 
Do you think a white bikini would mix and match with the Penelope one or just not work? 

Link any holiday shopping hauls you've seen or done below for me, I love looking at them at the moment!

Thanks for reading!

Georgia xx

P.s. Like my facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!
P.p.s. Changing over from google reader? follow on bloglovin here :)

12 comments :

  1. The bag is so cute and I love both of the bikinis!


    Tiny Alis.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mix and matching bikinis! Great post, check out my giveaway at www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing buys! LOVE the bikini's they're so summery

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely satchel and the blusher looks like a gorgeous colour!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh it is! I'll have a review up soon :) Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete
  5. I only bought a tangle teezer a few months ago and I'm so glad I did, it's great! Fab haul :)

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister has that tangle teezer & i used it when I stayed at her house. It's amazing! need to get myself one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing holiday, the Amalfi Coast is meant to be so beautiful!
    Love all of your haul too, so much fun shopping for holiday things :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post