Wednesday 8 May 2013

New kid on the block...

I don't know about you but I love Bourjois! It's such high quality makeup but not too expensive. I have sooo many different blushes, but I always end up going back to my little Bourjois blusher pots because I know it's such good quality and will last all day! So as you can imagine I'm quite excited for these new little jobbies! The same little pot, but a cream to powder in some really pretty and flattering shades to suit all skin tones.

In Boots from the 15th May at £7.99 each!

I can't choose between nude velvet and healthy glow, what do you think? Maybe I'll just buy both! 
Have you tried a cream to powder blush before?
How much do you love Bourjois blush pots?

Thanks for reading!

Georgia x


P.s. Like my facebook page for post updates, giveaways and more!
P.p.s. Changing over from google reader? follow on bloglovin here 
P.p.p.s. Check out my Blog sale!

5 comments :

  1. These were in my local Superdrug today! :)
    They're lovely but so much smaller than I thought they would be.

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this collection xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bourjois too. Their foundation is the best! I tried the Topshop cream blush but didn't get on with it. Topshop can't do natural colours, these look lovely! I might have to try one of these!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna get a couple of these, I love Bourjois blushes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not tried a cream to powder blush before, but these sound amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post