Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween Nails | with Bourjois

Happy Halloween!
As I am no longer at university, going out on a Thursday is sadly not really a thing any more, however I did do some pumpkin carving to get into the spirit, and what's a seasonal occasion without themed nail art right? And I'm digging out the cat ears Saturday to go out in Camden so all is not lost! 

Barry M in Black
Collection 2000 5 Day Wear in French White
Bourjois Texture Silicone Gel in Dangerous Wish (part of Bourjois' Halloween range in stores now!)
Bourjois Nail Art Dotting Tool

Step 1: Paint two coats of black on every nail,
Step 2: Use the larger side of the dotting tool to create two oval shapes on each nail except the ring finger (One of mine went wrong which explains the ghost!)
Step 3: Use the smaller side of the dotting tool to draw dots on each white oval.
Step 4: Paint glitter polish on to the ring finger and you're done!

I really love a bit of nail art, so if you've done anything Halloween themed leave it in the comments or mention me in your instagram or twitter pic! xgeorgia

Georgia x


2 comments :

  1. This does remind me of halloween, but it looks really cute instead of scary! I like it!:)

    http://the-beautiful-era.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post