Monday 17 February 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3


I know what you're thinking 'Oh here we go again, yet another post about Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette, what's she got to say that's any different?' Well nothing... but look how pretty! As soon as the postman delivered this to me I immediately grabbed my camera and started snapping, I think it's the glitter, its so mesmerising that there is no beauty obsessed person alive that can get enough of looking at it! This is my first Naked Palette, I was always interested in getting the other two, but couldn't justify the price as there was so many dupes and similar palettes on offer. But as soon as this was released I knew I was going to get my hands on it somehow! I love anything rose gold and the metallic pinky hues in this palette are so pretty for day or night. I also love the matte shades for a really natural look and my absolute favourite for a night out look is Blackheart which is such a lovely sparkly cranberry shade, it's so pigmented and a perfect alternative to a black smokey eye.
Enjoy all the lovelyness in my photos below, I have linked some other blog posts that have beautiful swatches as well if, like me, you can't get enough.


What do you think? Are you persuaded?
If you already have the palette, which are your favourite shades?

If you want to see swatches click hereor here:)


Georgia x

1 comment :

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post