Friday 2 May 2014

April Favourites

HOW on earth is it May already! It'll soon be Christmas... 
I've been trying a lot of new things over April but one old favourite I had to include is my Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser. I've been using this every morning and night and it's really improved my skin. It stays hydrated all day which in turn improves the look of my make up! It is on the expensive side but I find that I only use a tiny bit each time so it's lasting me ages.
I read lots of good things about this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and thought I'd give it a try. I have been really loving it, it's very gentle on sensitive skin and really effectively removes stubborn make up! Full review coming soon :)
I've always been interested in using Bare Minerals Foundation but never thought it would be enough coverage for me. But as my skin was getting worse last month, I was wearing more liquid foundation, which in turn was clogging it up and  making it even worse! So I went for it and bought this mineral foundation and I was really surprised by how much coverage it actually offers! It feels like I'm not wearing any make up on my skin at all and the best bit is that my skin has improved a lot since I started wearing it. I feel like this might be my new obsession... full review to come soon :)
Who doesn't love this concealer? I recently repurchased a new Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer so here's a picture from before the packaging turned into a blurred mess! Packaging aside, I love using it under my eyes as it's creamy and not drying. And it works just as well covering redness, all round GREAT as you all know I'm sure.
You may have seen my recent post about this little treat! If not click here :) Soap and Glory Orangeasm shower gel is one of the best things I've ever smelt... If you like citrus-y fresh smells then you'll love this.

A Few Non-Beauty Faves...
I got this White Tea and Wysteria Candle as a gift for Christmas and saved it because I felt like it was a spring-time smell! (I'm cool right...) I have been burning this all month :) 
I did an outfit of the day in this pretty little dress from Warehouse earlier this week, and I absolutely love it. I also got lots of compliments wearing it to work recently! See my OOTD here :) 
I bought a juicer at the beginning of the month, and I've been very much enjoying experimenting with different recipes, some good... some not so good! If you'd be interested I'll definitely write about some recipes on here for you (only the nice ones I promise!)

That's all my favourites this month!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?
What have you been loving in April?

Georgia x


1 comment :

  1. The blogs you are producing are the direct service to the world of technology and the sciences because you are incorporating the latest research that is changing the ways of thinking of engineers and scientists. Keep the spirits high. Thumbs up.
    ladies silk trousers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post