Monday 19 May 2014

Midi Skirt trend | Under £20




Midi skirts are ideal for this time of year because you can show a bit of skin without looking like that person who strips off as soon as there's a hint of sun! These are my favourites from the high street, and they are all £20 and under. You're welcome savy shoppers, I do the hard work so you can reap the bargs... I don't mind ;)
I'd wear the pleated lace midi with a shirt tucked in for the office, and the Lilac scuba midi with a breton crop top for weekends. I also love the Christopher Kane inspired look of slogan jumpers tucked in to midi skirts which you could style with any of these!
What would you wear your midi with?

Georgia x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post