Sunday 5 October 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box | September


You Beauty Discovery box is a beauty subscription box delivered monthly. For £6.95 a month you can choose two products from the range available that month and they are posted to you with a few extras thrown in. Featuring a variety of new brands and some heavyweights such as Eyeko, Toni and Guy, Daniel Sandler, L'occitane, L'oreal, Cowshed and Rituals, there's bound to be something for everyone.
September was my first box and it celebrated You Beauty Discovery's 1st Birthday! 
As I subscribed later in the month, the choice was limited as some of the products had sold out so I would recommend making your choice as soon as you receive the email! (I'll let you know how that goes next month!)

I received:

This claims to dry your nails in 60 seconds, prevent flaking and enhance the colour of your manicure.

To give hair all day bounce from the roots. 


Containing SPF 15, free from Parabens, Intensely hydrating and moisturising.

Delivering recipes and fresh ingredients directly to you.

First impressions:
I'm quite happy with the selection, especially the extras as the Toni and Guy product is full size! The Mavadry nail polish is my favourite product in the box, I tried it on the same day it was delivered and it completely dried my nail polish in less than 60 seconds! Which is great for me as I'm constantly smudging freshly painted nails! Although it didn't prevent against chipping and flaking more than any other top coat I've tried. 
At first I wasn't too impressed with the Wild About Beauty Lipstick. For a lipstick worth £15, I expected the packaging to be better. The design is pretty but it's very lightweight plastic and feels very cheap. Saying that, the actual lip product is very nice, creamy and nourishing and the perfect shade for a neutral lip.
I am yet to try the other products so will review separately, overall I'm happy with the products in the box and at £6.95 you can't really go wrong! It's a lot cheaper than other beauty boxes on the market and actually gives you a choice of what you'd prefer to avoid disappointment.

AND I've just this very minute received my October box through the post so I'm looking forward to showing you that too!

If you're interested in signing up to You Beauty Discovery, read more information on their website here: http://www.youbeautydiscovery.co.uk/

Interested in product reviews, I have a fair few in the library:


x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to tweet me too @georgiabeeee :) x

Share this post